Community + Connection + Good Soup (almost).
My Peaceful Circle is founded on the belief that every new mom deserves good soup and a live-in massage therapist.
Although we aren't handing out massage therapists just yet :), we are about rooting you into a joyful, vibrant community of women who are walking with you through the incredible season after childbirth. MPC is a quickly growing collective of mommas from all around the world, lending support and encouragement to one another, talking about the real stuff and offering guidance or just a listening ear. We are forming fast friendships, gaining valuable insights, and learning from one another as we go.
Here are the details....
- MPC is a private Facebook group, so you'll need a Facebook profile to join.
- This group is specifically designed for women. And it is for all women: women who are currently expecting or in postpartum, older women with wisdom to offer, mothers of all ages, and those who want to become mothers.
- There are a few guidelines and a common sense disclaimer to look over to make sure we're on the same page.
How to Join:
- Make sure you "like" My Peaceful Postpartum on Facebook.
- Read through the Guidelines & Disclaimer.
- Fill out the form below and submit it.